Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ava's gonna be 4...really?

Can it really be that it's been 4 years since I gave birth to Ava? Since I went through 9 hours of pitocin only to gain 1 cm?? Then the wonderful epidural, sleep for 2 hours going from 3 cm to 10 cm, and then push for 30 minutes to welcome Ava into the world. It's really been 4 years?? Doesn't seem possible.

Ava will turn 4 on Thursday, January 22. She's growing up in lots of different ways - no diapers at night, helping out around the house and with Wyatt, and slowly emotionally maturing (some days!). It's easier to reason with her, to talk through difficulties with her, to calm her down. She's such a joy and blessing in our lives - I'm very thankful God gave her to us almost 4 years ago. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment