About a week ago, Wyatt learned how to climb out of his crib. We had been camping and he was sleeping in a pack-n-play, which he figured out was VERY easy to get out of. Then I think we got home and he figured - hey I should try getting out of this bed!! Stinker. Naps are not as easy and bedtime is tough too. Then last night he decided to come into our bedroom at 2:30 and again at 3:15. I'm hoping he gets over the newness of his new discovery soon and goes back to good naps and sleeping through the night again. Mommy can't handle a 2-year-old sleeping like a newborn. :-)
On a different note, we continue to get 2-4 eggs each day. Ava loves going in to find them. Some are dark brown, some are light brown, and some have what look like freckles on them with dark brown spots. Very fun! We are thinking of getting more chicks next spring - probably a bantam breed of some sort (small chickens).
Ava's last day of swimming lessons is today. These were Ava's first lessons, and I think she's learned to try more things in the water. Hopefully today she'll even try putting her face in the water!!
No comments:
Post a Comment